Thank you for your interest in the EarthEcho Youth Leadership Council! Applications for the 2021 class of YLC members now closed and our 2022 applications will open in April 2022.
Planning to apply to the YLC in the future? In 2021, Youth Leadership Council applicants were asked the following questions:
- Why do you want to serve as an EarthEcho International Youth Leadership Council Member?
- What unique skills and experiences will you bring to Youth Leadership Council and how will these support the work of EarthEcho International?
- Why is teamwork important? Describe a time where you worked as a team member to accomplish a goal or overcome an obstacle.
- What is an environmental issue you are passionate about and why?
You have the option to submit your response to Question 4 in a video response. You may choose to write the essay or submit a video response but not both. The video response cannot exceed 3 minutes.
- Applications due: May 3, 2021 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.
- Finalists will be contacted in May 2021 for phone/video interviews.
- Selected Youth Leadership Council members will be notified of their appointment to the Council by June 4, 2021.
Questions? Contact Sean Russell at SRussell@earthecho.org.