Applications for the 2022 EarthEcho Youth Leadership Council are now closed. New Council members will be announced in June 2022.
Planning to apply for the Youth Leadership Council next year? The following application essay questions were asked on the 2022 application.
- Why do you want to serve as an EarthEcho International Youth Leadership Council Member?
- What unique skills and experiences will you bring to the Youth Leadership Council and how will these support the work of EarthEcho International?
- Why is teamwork important? Describe a time where you worked as a team member or organized a team to accomplish a goal or overcome an obstacle.
- What is an environmental issue you are passionate about and why? You have the option to submit your response to Question 4 in a video response. You may choose to write the essay or submit a video response but not both. The video response cannot exceed 3 minutes.
Applicants for the Youth Leadership Council in 2022 should:
- Be between the ages of 15-22 at the time of application
- Demonstrate a passion for environmental conservation and youth leadership
- Have experience working collaboratively with a team of youth and adults
- Have a desire to support EarthEcho International’s work and provide a youth perspective to the development of EarthEcho’s programs
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Applications due: May 2, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Daylight Time.
- Finalists will be contacted in May 2022 for phone/video interviews.
- Selected Youth Leadership Council members will be notified of their appointment to the Council by June 6, 2022.
Questions? Contact Sean Russell at SRussell@earthecho.org.